Automation Solution Architect
If your dream and ambition is to shape the future of manufacturing technology and improve the lives of millions of people around the world, then you might be Sinno’s new colleague they are missing!
We are looking for an Automation Solution Architect for our client Sinno. You will work as an external consultant on site in Hillerød for Sinno’s customer, who is one of the world’s leading pharma companies based in Denmark.
Your daily responsibilities
Your role would be an Automation Solution Architect and you will be a part of their internal automation area of Robotics & Operational Technology. Your purpose is to design automation solutions and integrate new manufacturing technologies and innovative solutions at production sites across the world.
Sinno’s customers are currently experiencing increasing demand for new production lines, and therefore they need one more team member to help them reach their future goals.
In this role you will:
- Participate in projects to develop new production lines.
- Participate in development, testing and implementation of automation solutions.
- Engage in technical discussions with production sites, process experts and suppliers.
- Provide input for documentation e.g. IFAs, URS, IT risk assessment.
- Ensure integration of new manufacturing technologies and be able to explain the technologies and the value they create to both suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Participate in internal development projects to ensure a pipeline of scalable solutions.
Who you are
We are looking for someone with an innovative and solution-oriented mindset as well as solid technical experience from the automation industry. As you will be working and collaborating with people from various departments in the organization, both local and international, you are preferably an outgoing person who is ready to take the lead on finding opportunities for implementation.
Need to have:
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering.
- A strong technical background, preferably within automation and/or operational technology.
- 3-5 years of experience from a role as automation engineer or similar.
Nice to have:
- Experience from the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).
- Understand and speak Danish.
Why Sinno ApS?
Sinno is a fast growing innovation and development company in Denmark. They offer highly innovative solutions within software, mechanical, hydraulic, electronic and control systems and their expertise is from Research and Development to end production and execution. Sinno offers an attractive salary package with a lot of responsibilities, teamwork and high tech development projects.
If you have any questions, please feel free to Techrecruit’s CEO, Mathias Dahl Trankjær on tel.: +45 9383 8718 or send an email to email@example.com
Techrecruit handles the recruitment on behalf of Sinno ApS. Your inquiry is treated confidentially.